Sunday, February 27, 2011

Guess who's back... back again...

Hello World.

Sorry I've been a bad blogger - since my last post on August 8, 2010 - quite a bit has happened:

September...I got engaged!
Me and my fiancĂ©e next to the bay bridge... 

October ... I went to Hawaii
Paradise Bay.... so pretty.

November ... I celebrated my engagement
...there were sparky outfits...

...and delicious Wegmans cookie cake!!!

December... I got a new job
Amazing - I found a Dilbert cartoon related to DR!!!

January... I went to China
...the quintessential tranquil Chinese garden.

And I moved to Baltimore! (January was a big month...)
The beautiful Baltimore skyline at dusk... my new home!
February... I got lazy and realized that I needed I need to start up my blog again...

...stay tuned friends - more tales from life at 5 feet coming soon! Charm city edition!

1 comment: